Most buildings still use outdated paper logs to keep track of their keys. Paper logs are difficult to maintain and the handwriting is not always legible. Key recipients are able to view the details of other people which does not comply with GDPR regulations.
KeySol is an easy to use tablet solution which allows people to access keys by using a digital sign in and out process and a digital signature. The digital signature puts an emphasis on accountability and ensures keys remain accounted for giving you full track and traceability. The cloud portal provides you with a full audit history of all your key transactions at the click of a button.
• Increase accountability for key users using a digital signature
• Effectively monitor the use of your building’s keys
• GDPR compliant solution for your peace of mind
• View accurate key logs easily via the portal
• Reduce time and eliminate paper logs
• A simple, easy to use cost-effective solution
- Affordable Web Design For Small Businesses For 99 Dollars
- Business Loans Perth | Call Now @ 1800 290 669
- QuickBooks Data Migration services
- Reiki in Rishikesh with Yogi Buddhadeva
- SendinBlue – Is SendinBlue the Best Email Marketing Service?
- Depression Counselor in Delhi
- CONSTANT CONTACT – DETAILS, PRICING, & FEATURES ANALYSIS
- POS System for Retailers
- DMR (Data Migration Resources) – Introduction
- Buy Flower Plants Online