There are two IELTS tests available – IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training. Both tests have different objectives. The IELTS academic test evaluates whether your English language proficiency is eligible for an academic environment. The test you choose should be based on what it is you want to do.
It checks the aspects of your academic English language and analyses your suitability. On the other hand, IELTS general training evaluates English language proficiency in an everyday context. It analyses whether your level of English language proficiency is suitable for both workplace and social situations.
IELTS Academic - measures whether your level of English language proficiency is suitable for an academic environment. It reflects aspects of academic language and evaluates whether you’re ready to begin training or studying.
IELTS General Training - measures English language proficiency in a practical, everyday context. The tasks and tests reflect both workplace and social situations.
- geek squad appointment
- Choosing Top Online Web Hosting That Meets Your Needs
- Tips On What To Look For In A Safe
- hot water system installation
- WB Police Recruitment 2020 – 118 ASI & Other Posts
- Ac duct cleaning and sanitizing in Dubai
- Spain Investment Residency Program Consultant in Ahmedabad | NB Group
- Pool Landscaping Gold Coast | Invision Landscape
- IFB Washing Machine Service Center in Veli parle Mumbai
- Category: Education