The Coronavirus pandemic really has changed the way in which the world is operating. With people only leaving their homes for exercise and buying necessary items, online shopping and home delivery have become the answer to most of our problems. But how is Coronavirus affecting the publishing industry? From distribution to marketing strategies, the book industry has been evolving to change.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, audiobooks and eBooks are certainly a great way in which to satisfy your reading craving instantly. However, we know that many readers love to feel a physical book in their hands when reading! This is why we are currently offering 30% off on all paperback books (https://www.austinmacauley.com/genre?utm_source=ukbannerapril&utm_medium=Organic&utm_campaign=UKWebBanner) on the Austin Macauley website to get you through the lock-down blues!
- Wholesale Women T Shirt Manufacturers In India
- WEBSITE DESIGNING IN NAGPUR
- Lifestyle Apartments In Rockford IL
- Daftar Harga Karpet Masjid
- Buy New Collection Harness For Womens And Girls ! Seven Stories
- Top Temporary Hiring Agencies In India, Temp Manpower Provider In India
- HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR EVERDAY DIAMOND JEWELLERY
- Dlinkrouter.local : HOW TO LOGIN ON DLINK ROUTER ?
- Landscape Construction In Waikato
- Affordable SEO Packages In India