Mystical Sai Rare facts and events
Following are some less known facts about Shirdi and Sai baba:
1. Khandoba Temple
Just in front of the Khandoba temple is a rectangular sandpit, which is in fact for fire-walking. Although rarely used, there is still an annual festival where villagers gather for an exuberant night of Bhajans and express their devotion by daringly walking on hot coal bed. The festival is known as Champa Shashti and takes place in December – shashti means ‘six’ and the festival occurs six day after the new moon.
Gurusthan means “place of the guru”. It is where Baba spent most of his time when he first came to Shirdi, and also where, according to Baba, the tomb of his guru is located, by the Neem tree. Once when chennai to shirdi flight packages villagers were digging foundation for Sathe wada, just behind the Neem tree.
- BlueMoon – Experienced Building Contractors In Chennai
- Architectural Consultancy Services In Rajasthan
- Passports (New, Normal, Renew, Tatkal, Re-Issue, Lost, Etc..) Driving License,
- Are Miniature Goats Good Pets?
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- IBPS CLERK MAINS GA |Most Expected Financial Awareness | 100 MCQs | Dr.Pushpak Pandav
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accelerator Services | Ampcus Cyber
- Process Equipment Manufacturing Company In Pune-CentPro
- We Provide A Home Equity Line Of Credit Toronto According To The Laid Down Rules.
- Best School In Abu Musaffah – Shining Star International School