Work done by Sai Baba
In 1858 Sai Baba returned to Shirdi with Chand Patil's wedding procession. After alighting near the Khandoba temple he was greeted with the words "Ya Sai" (Marathi:welcome saint) by the temple priest Mhalsapati. The name Sai stuck to him and some time later he started being known as Sai Baba. It's also widely believed that he was either already known as Sai, or looked like one to the priest as it's improbable for a Hindu priest to address a saint perceived by him to be a Hindu by a Muslim title of Sai. It was around this time that Baba adopted his famous style of dress, consisting of a knee-length one-piece robe (kafni) and a cloth cap.
Ramgir Bua, a devotee, testified that Baba was dressed like an athlete and sported 'long hair flowing down to his buttocks' when he arrived in Shirdi, and that he never had his head shaved.
- Cargo Vanities Quality Bathroom Products – Shop Online For Bathroom Accessories
- Industrial Weighing Automation Systems
- 3.2Ct Blue Topaz London Huggie Earring, Vintage Moissanite Hoop Earring
- Best Warehousing Service In Gurgaon, India
- Vastu Expert In Rajasthan
- A Leading SEO Company In Lahore, Pakistan
- Hire Dedicated Developers, Programmers, Experts & Professional
- Shirdi Tour Package From Bangalore
- Why Businesses Should Go For Android App Development?
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Chennai