Excellent maintenance and reliability create significant value in chemical and agriculture manufacturing. Indeed, roughly 50 % of fixed costs in a typical chemical plant are associated with maintenance, and unplanned equipment downtime is usually the biggest reason for lost production.
Chemical firms that get maintenance and reliability right can improve their profitability (by 4 to 10 %) and also the efficiency of the asset bases, leading to less redundancy and less unplanned outages (7 to 13 % greater overall equipment effectiveness).1 In addition, sites rich in reliability have correspondingly greater operating margins and safety records than their lower-reliability counterparts: 7 to 16 percent less unscheduled maintenance occasions, twenty to thirty percent better safety performance,2 and twenty to thirty percent lower costs.
- GoDaddy Promo Code Discount Coupon & Offers Get Up 85% Off
- N95 Respirator Mask Online Sale
- Dr Positive Homeopathy | Homeopathy Hospital in Hyderabad
- 100 of the largest hospitals and health systems in America | 2020
- Luxurious and soft blue bed in a bag
- An Indian Citizen Shares his Pain During COVID Lockdown
- Nationwide IT Support – A+ Mobile Techs
- Family Law Solicitors near me
- Jual Souvenir ID Card Yoyo Doff untuk NameTag
- Best Practises to Save Money on Flight Booking