Starting at July 19, 2020, WhatsApp is refreshing its WhatsApp Opt-in strategy for business started messages through WhatsApp Business API. As indicated by this new approach, pick in through WhatsApp and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is acceptable.
Key Changes in the Opt-in policy:
No longer a 3rd party platform is mandatory for obtaining opt-in.
Opt-in permission has to be obtained in-line and contextually during the relevant user flows
A visual element (e.g. a checkbox) next to the WhatsApp name and logo, with adjacent language stating the type of information to be messaged.
Providing the ability to edit the WhatsApp number used for the opt-in
- Site123 – Pros & Cons of Using Site123 Website Builder.
- TRAVELING TO ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS IS A MUST IN YOUR BUCKET LIST
- Get on demand software development company
- Công Ty TNHH MTV Thiết Bị Truyền Động Vĩnh Thành
- Picnic spots in gurgaon
- Drone X Pro Reviews 2020
- 10 Guest House di Jogja Murah di bawah 100 ribu
- Get Brass Sculptures – Blessing Hanuman
- background verification
- iMazing – The Amazingly Easy Way To Export Text Messages Off Your iPhone